The ESRC have announced details of the next Celebrating Impact Prize. This is an exciting new opportunity to celebrate the outstanding economic and social impacts achieved by ESRC-funded researchers.
Deadline: Thursday 20 November 2014
There are six categories for the ESRC Celebrating Impact Prize:
- Outstanding Impact in Business – research which has generated business impact through successful knowledge exchange and engagement
- Outstanding Impact in Public Policy – research that has contributed to the development of UK public policy, at the local, regional or national government level
- Outstanding Impact in Society – research that has made a contribution benefitting society more widely or a specific group of the public
- Outstanding International Impact – research that has achieved impact at an international level in business, policy or societal issues
- Outstanding Early Career Impact – student researchers who have achieved or show potential in achieving outstanding impacts in any of the above categories
- Impact Champion of the Year – a nominated individual who has a significant personal track record in knowledge exchange and supporting and enabling impact.
The 2015 prize ceremony will take place in London during the week commencing 22 June 2015. A total of £90,000 prize money will be awarded.
A video of the 2014 awards is now available to view on the ESRC website.