We are inviting applications for a 1-month internship this summer/autumn, based in Cardiff.
Deadline: Friday 22 May 2015
The ESRC Wales DTC and Barry IdeasBank invite applications for a 1 month internship to take place at any time between 1 July and 30 November 2015.
The internship represents an exciting opportunity for a social science Doctoral student to carry out a focused piece of work that will contribute directly to the development of an important contemporary social enterprise project. The specific remit will be negotiated between the successful applicant and Andy Green, the project manager. It may for example contribute to:
- Assisting the project in clarifying, articulating and developing its concepts of social capital
- The development of research methodologies for identifying and evaluating ‘Social Collaborative Capital’ among individuals and groups in the Barry IdeasBank project
- Developing new collaborative innovation skills packages and training materials
- Developing new tools for harnessing values for cultural change
- Researching and completing project debrief reports
For more detail download the full internship document (Word, 207kb), where you can also find information on how to apply. Applications should be returned to the Wales DTC office by 4pm on the day of the deadline.