The Wales Doctoral Training Partnership is pleased to announce that it has been allocated a further three* fully-funded studentships for doctoral projects aligned with the Westminster government’s Industrial Strategy. These are available as either 3 or 4 year full-time awards (or part-time equivalent), and can be located in any of the twenty pathways in the DTP.
It is essential that you discuss any potential application with the relevant pathway convenor or with DTP director Professor David James via firstname.lastname@example.org. Given the timing of this opportunity, pathway convenors are likely to require applications by 2 June 2017. Applications must include the following elements:
- a covering letter of up to two pages
- details of academic/professional qualifications
- the names of two academic referees
- a cv (two pages maximum)
- a research proposal of up to 1000 words (plus references)
* Depending on the strength of applications and nominations and the responses from other DTPs in the UK, we may be in a position to award a fourth studentship.