The ESRC have announced details of the next Celebrating Impact Prize. This is an exciting new opportunity to celebrate the outstanding economic and social impacts achieved by ESRC-funded researchers.
Deadline: Friday 22 November 2013
There are six categories for the ESRC Celebrating Impact Prize:
- Outstanding Impact in Business – research which has generated business impact through successful knowledge exchange and engagement
- Outstanding Impact in Public Policy – research that has contributed to the development of UK public policy, at the local, regional or national government level
- Outstanding Impact in Society – research that has made a contribution benefitting society more widely or a specific group of the public
- Outstanding International Impact – research that has achieved impact at an international level in business, policy or societal issues
- Outstanding Early Career Impact – student researchers who have achieved or show potential in achieving outstanding impacts in any of the above categories
- Impact Champion of the Year – a nominated individual who has a significant personal track record in knowledge exchange and supporting and enabling impact.
The 2014 prize ceremony will take place in London during the week commencing 2 June 2014. A prize of £10,000 will be awarded to the winners of each category, with a further £10,000 for the department with the Impact Champion of the Year. In addition, a prize of £5000 will be awarded to the runners up in each category.
The deadline falls at 4pm.
A video of the 2013 awards is now available to view on the ESRC website.