Deadline: Thursday 31 Aug 2017
The organising team for the Cyber Network Conference invites contributions across four themes:
- Security & Privacy: the impact of new technologies on security and privacy for governments, businesses and individuals;
- Health & Social Care: how technology impacts on health and social care now and in the future;
- Services & Goods: the role of technology to facilitate access to, and provision of, services and goods; and,
- Participation & Space: digital technologies and their impact on social inclusion, democracy and attachment to physical places.
Participants will have the opportunity to share their research with others through a variety of mediums. These include:
- Presenting your research (or brainstorm a research idea) during one of the breakout sessions;
- Exhibiting a research poster as part of the poster competition; and,
- Presenting a 3 minute ‘pecha-kucha’ style presentation and entering the respective competition at the Research Café.
If you are interested in participating, please fill in this Expression of Interest Form.