As an ESRC funded Wales DTP student, you have access to many additional opportunities.
- Through our internship opportunities we will support you with an extension to your studentship to work with a non-academic organisation, gaining valuable experience and additional skills.
- We provide funding towards difficult language training where this is appropriate to your research.
- We have funding available to contribute to overseas fieldwork expenses where this is an integral part of your PhD.
- You can apply for funding to support an overseas institutional visit.
- If you have a disability which means that you incur additional expenditure in connection with your studies, you may be eligible for our disabled student’s allowance.
- We also periodically call for applications for our small grants for collaborative opportunities with non-academic organisations, and for inter and cross-disciplinary activities.