The Wales DTP has a Director, a full-time Manager and full-time E-learning Officer and a half-time Secretary based at Cardiff University which is the lead institution in the DTP consortium.
A Steering Group oversees and monitors the strategic direction and development of the DTP, ensuring that it complements the research strategies of the partner institutions and is responsive to developments in research policy.
The Management Group comprises representatives from each of the partner institutions (two from the lead institution), a representative of the pathway conveners, a student rep, plus the DTP’s Director and Manager. This group is the main mechanism for the ongoing representation of the six institutions in all major operational matters.
- Professor Tom Hall (Cardiff University)
- Dr Andrew Davenport (Aberystwyth University)
- Professor John Turner (Bangor University)
- Dr Lynne Evans (Cardiff Metropolitan University)
- Dr Matthew Reed (University of Gloucestershire)
- Professor David Clarke (Swansea University)
- Professor Caroline Lloyd (MSc Social Science Research Methods, Cardiff University)
- Professor William Housley (pathway convener representative)
- Emyr Wile (student representative)
Student reps to the Wales DTP for each of the partner institutions are a vital conduit for comments/ideas from fellow ESRC funded students across the academic schools and pathways. A lead student rep sits on the Wales DTP Management Group. There is more information on the student reps page.