Registration for the ESRC First Year Student Conference closes on 31st January, in just two weeks time. The conference will take place on 8 February 2013 at Central Hall Westminster.
The conference is designed for all first-year DTC fellowship recipients, it is hosted by The London School of Economics and Political Science, and will focus on themes and networking designed to help DTC-funded students enhance their postgraduate training and research.
Paul Boyle, Chief Executive of ESRC, Craig Calhoun, Director of LSE, and Kenneth Benoit and Patrick Dunleavy, both of the LSE will be speaking.
The themes are
- Making the most of your ESRC-funded PhD
- Creating work with Impact
- Doing Research that Matters
- Making the most of Training and Resources
- Internships and Collaboration
- International Strategy
- Discipline-specific workgroups with LSE experts